Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Fun Stampers Journey - Glitter Blitzen

Hello Stampers-

I am back again with another card AND video tutorial.  You will notice that there is some glare in the pics below and that is because this card is SOOO FULL OF GLITTER it was actually difficult to capture on camera.  Oh what a problem to have - - - too much glitter. . .NEVER!!!

This card style is more of an elegant take on a holiday motif.  I also challenged myself to make this a single layer card so I often look to a more interesting fold when doing something like that.  I removed a portion of the card front and stamped Blitzen on the inside of the card which is peeking out to the front.  There is still room for a personalized note inside the card.  I used A LOT of bling and pearls on this card.  I didn't hold anything back :)  I also used Scotch glitter tape which I found at my local Walgreens in the Christmas wrap aisle.  The package came with red, green, silver, and gold.  I am in love with the stuff.  The gold against the FSJ Buttercream card stock is so rich and elegant. LOVE IT!!!


Card Front

Inside of Card

ALL PRODUCTS FROM FUN STAMPERS JOURNEY (FSJ) UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED

Stamps: Blitzen AT-0024; Holly Jolly BD-002 (Bundle of stamps & die cuts) ; Christmas Mug (sentiment) AT-0224
Paper: Buttercream CS-0006
Ink: Clear Pigment Ink Pad IP-0102 (for embossing)
Other Products: Cut Rhinestones AC-0023; Pearls AC-0024; Just Write Gel Pens JD-0060; Journey Gold Embossing Powder IP-0101; Heat Gun TO-0083; Scotch Brand Glitter Tape (available at Walgreens)

Check out my video tutorial:




Fun Stampers Journey Personal Website (shop 24/7):  www.funstampersjourney.com/kelly71477


2016-17 FSJ CATALOG: 

Current MINI TRENDS CATALOG:

Contact me at kellywann@gmail.com or 602-291-2640 for questions or classes.

Until We Stamp Again!

Kelly





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio