Sunday, November 27, 2016

Fun Stampers Journey - Santa Pup

Hello Stampers - 

I wanted to show you another card from my newly acquired Fun Stampers Journey (FSJ) stash.  I can't get enough of these products and I am mixing and matching them like crazy.

This one uses so many great products and has that whimsy that I personally LOVE in a card. 

Please enjoy the pics and let me know what you think.  As you know the video stuff is still new to me but I am so excited when I see folks peeking at the videos on my channel!

Card Front

Inside

ALL PRODUCTS FROM FUN STAMPERS JOURNEY (FSJ) UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED


Stamps: Winter Fred AT-0152; Cats and Dogs SS-0020; Chevron Trail SS-0022; Jolly Friends SS-0221
Die Cuts: Snapshot Frames DI-0045; Cats and Dogs Die Set DI-0119
Embossing Folder: Happy Holidays EF-0009
Paper: Limeade Splash CS-0020; Candy Apple CS-0007; Whip Cream CS-0040 
Ink: Versamark Ink Pad; FSJ Black Licorice
Coloring: Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers - Dog Fur TN3, TN7; Nose IG6; Muzzle TN2; Hat and Santa Hats CR8, CR11
Other Products: Journey White Embossing Powder IP-0098; Limeade Splash Satin Ribbon AC-0182;  Journey Foam Squares AD-0085; Journey Glaze AD-0003; 
FSJ Adhesive Runner; Heat Gun; Misti 

Check out my video tutorial on YouTube:




Fun Stampers Journey Personal Website (shop 24/7):  www.funstampersjourney.com/kelly71477

2016-17 FSJ CATALOG: 

Current MINI TRENDS CATALOG:

Contact me at kellywann@gmail.com or 602-291-2640 for questions or classes.

Until We Stamp Again!

Kelly



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio