Friday, November 11, 2016


Hello Stampers!!!

I am so excited to be back to my blog and making cards again.  2016 has been one of the worst years of my life (a story for another time) but recently I have turned back to my crafting roots for comfort and stress relief!  Only a true crafter can understand how you just lose yourself while you create and I have needed that.  

With that said, I have decided to embark on a super exciting new opportunity with Fun Stampers Journey.  I sat down for a make n take at their booth at the September 2016 Scrapbook Expo in Mesa and I was hooked.  For those of you that know me, I am EXTREMELY particular when it comes to the quality of my craft supplies.  Their stamps make the perfect impression every time and each tool, adhesive, and embellishment I used on that card brought me closer and closer to an easy decision to sign up as a Journey Coach on the spot!!

I wanted to share this fun stuff with you and I will be posting pictures of my card creations on my blog and I think I may even venture into the youtube world.  Yes, that's right - now I have said it in writing and I need to take the plunge!!  My recording space is all set up and I have a couple projects in the wings!  So exciting but totally uncharted territory.

I thought I would share with you my original Fun Stampers Journey (FSJ) make n take from the day I signed up.  





FSJ Products Used:  
-Stamp Set - You Deerly SS-0220
-Paper - FSJ Cardstock in Whip Cream CS-0040, Candy Apple CS-0007, 
Cool Pool CS-0118
-Ink - Black Licorice IP-0041, Cool Pool IP-0074
-Embellishments - Journey Glaze AD-0003; Journey Thread in Whip Cream AC-0128; Happy Holidays Embossing Folder EF-0009; Journey Sequins Blue Skies AC-0113


Since signing up, I have made several projects I am super excited to share.

I know that most people that sell for Stampin Up or companies like FSJ use exclusively their own brand of product in their samples and videos.  I will be using mostly FSJ but mixing in some other things I have because, LET'S BE HONEST, no one is going to have everything from FSJ right away, you have to build up your collection and YOU WILL!  I promise, the products speak for themselves.  You will love them!!!


So how do you get the products?  Here's some info:

Please visit my Fun Stampers Journey Personal Website where you can SHOP TIL YOU DROP 24 hours a day:  www.funstampersjourney.com/kelly71477

Check out our current 2016-17 FSJ CATALOG at:  

Check out our current MINI TRENDS CATALOG at:

Feel free to contact me at kellywann@gmail.com for a personalized card making workshop for you and your friends.  I am located in the east Valley (Gilbert area) but will travel all over the Phoenix metro area 

The hostess benefits are awesome and if you are anything like me, it’s difficult to refuse amazing FREE stamping/ card making products.   Honestly no pressure to buy anything - let's just have a class and have some fun!!!

If you are as excited as I am about the products and want to sign up to be a Journey Coach and get all the great stuff at a discount, send me a quick email and I can walk you through the very simple process.  We have an AWESOME deal on the starter kit this month!!  Here is one option for the latest starter kit but FSJ is offering more than one option right now - SO COOL!  

Right now this starter kit is on sale for $149 and includes that awesome AMAZE die cutting machine.




Until We Stamp Again!!

Kelly

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio