Saturday, November 19, 2016

My First Video for Fun Stampers Journey

Hello Stampers!!!

I am so excited to share my very first youtube video with you today.  I have never recorded a video, edited a video or loaded anything in youtube prior to this so this was a bit of a stretch but surprisingly very fun!!!

I used Fun Stampers Journey products in this video and again I was SUPER IMPRESSED.  

I love Paris and so I was very drawn to these stamp sets.  Sometimes I see cards in my head and the design seems so obvious to me.  They way the stamps have to go together and the exact way the image should be colored and the whole color scheme.  This was one of those cards.  This card took no time at all to design.

I would love to hear your feedback on my video.  I sure learned a lot. . .I hope you do too!  Take a peek.

Card Front
Inside

My YouTube video:

  


Products I Used:
Stamps: FSJ C’est La Vie (AT-0203); FJS Love Paris (SS-0054)
Paper: FSJ Black Licorice (CS-0003) & Sweet Berry (CS-0034)
Ink: Clear Pigment Inkpad (IP-0102); FSJ Black Licorice (IP-0041)
Coloring: Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers - Dog BG2; Nose BG7; Inside of Ear FS6; Hat and Bandana PP6 & BP7; Stripes on Shirt and Shadow IG1.
Other Products: FSJ Journey Silver Embossing Powder (IP-0100); FSJ Cut Rhinestones (AC-0023); FSJ Adhesive Runner(AD-0081); Sakura Gel Pen - Clear Star (used on hat, bandana, and grey stripes on shirt),  Heat Gun (TO-0083), Dimensional Tape (AD-0085)

Fun Stampers Journey Personal Website where you can Shop 24/7:  www.funstampersjourney.com/kelly71477

2016-17 FSJ CATALOG: 

Current MINI TRENDS CATALOG:


Contact me at kellywann@gmail.com or 602-291-2640 for classes or questions.

Until We Stamp Again!
Kelly

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio