Thursday, March 10, 2011

Easter Class at Crop Girls March 26th

Hi Everyone-

I just returned from a fabulous trip "across the pond" and even though the trip was a blast, I absolutely missed my stamping friends and my Copic markers!!!! (In that order of course!!)

I wanted to share samples with you for my class coming up at Crop Girls in Peoria, AZ (for my westside friends). This Easter card class will be on Saturday, March 26th from 10:30-1:30 for $25.

I just heard there are two spots left in class so don't hesitate to call and reserve your spot. The number at Crop Girls is 623-972-0600.

Don't forget, if the class is full or you can't make the date, I offer full class kits with all the images already stamped, all the paper and embellishments you will need, and full-color detailed instructions!! Just call "the girls" and let them know to reserve a kit for you.

Hope you enjoy the samples!!







Hope to see you at Crop Girls on the 26th.

Happy Stamping!!

Kelly

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio