Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Friday Night Christmas Spectacular at Stamp Works

Hi Everyone-

Here are three sample pics for this Friday's Flourishes Christmas class and pot luck at Stamp Works. Come join me in making 5 elegant Christmas cards using beautiful images from Flourishes stamp company (I'm totally addicted!). There are still a couple spots left in class and as always, I am more than happy to put together kits for anyone that can't make class. All kits are pre-stamped and come with detailed color instructions and my phone number in case you have questions :0)

Just call the store at 480-899-5958 to sign up. I hope to see you Friday night. If you want to join in the pot luck fun...The theme is Italian!!

Happy Stamping!

Kelly

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio