Saturday, April 20, 2019

Pink Stampers Sketch Challenge - All That You Are





Hi All - I made this card as part of the Pink Stampers weekly sketch challenge.  It was so fun to put together but even more fun to see what other people did with the same sketch.  Interestingly enough, I went old school on this one.  Although I have the matching thinlits (Rose Trellis) for the Climbing Roses stamp set, I actually fussy cut the roses.  Yes, it took some time but now and again, it's worth the extra effort to get a certain "look" for your project.
On the tails of last weekend's Stampin' Up Onstage event (which was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING), I am working to use up some of my paper that will be retiring. . .Hate to see anything go... I just love all their products.  However, my pre-order for new items out of the June catalog is on its way and I think I will receive it in the next day or two!!  It's so exciting, it's almost tough to sleep (clearly since I am writing this at 1am)!!

Thanks for stopping by. . .Kelly

If you want to purchase any of the products featured in this card or place an order from the current catalog, my 24 hour shopping page is sassystamperdesigns.stampinup.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio