Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Mackenzie!!!

So today is the day!! My niece Mackenzie officially becomes a teenager. She is just about the cutest 13 year old I have ever seen.

A while back we had talked about me making her invitations for her party. I decided that instead of a regular invite, I would create something she would hand deliver to her choice guests. . .Something memorable for the big 13.

Take a look at the invite "box" below and let me know what you think. Her friends were highly impressed and some even got in trouble at school for playing with it. It was super fun to make. I started them by myself but then she slept over one night and helped me finish them. She is the sweetest kid. . .So grateful that I would take time out to do this for her. I guess she doesn't realize she has me wrapped around her little finger. I would give her the world.










I have made my family their birthday cards for many, many years. Mackenzie keeps them all together in a special place. This is the card I gave her this year to add to her collection. It has a shaker box on the front with silver sequins and the inside of the card is a pop up stack of presents that I saw a demo of on You Tube. She loved it. Check out the pics:




Happy Birthday Mackenzie!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am highly impressed with your flair for design.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio