Wednesday, January 28, 2009

New Stamps Received!!!

Well the last two days have been great for my stamping habit.

Yesterday I confirmed that Denami Designs is coming to my local stamp store in AZ, Stamp Works, to do their ever-famous Blitz classes. I am going with a group of friends and it should be a great time. We have already signed up for the March classes.

Today, my mailbox was filled with a big fat package from In Style Stamps. Really fast shipping--That's what I like. Anyway, I received some great card stock and shimmer papers but most importantly, I received 4 of their stamps. They are so SUPER CUTE. Check out their site at http://www.instylestamps.com/. I am looking so forward to playing in my scrap room this weekend to see what I can come up with. I will make sure to share as soon as my creations are complete.

In the meantime, I decided to post a card that uses stamps to create a background paper. I used a set of Heidi Grace stamps for the background and the sentiment is from Fiskars. I used the Heidi Swapp edge distressing tool to give it a bit of texture. The whole look of the card is very organic, I wasn't necessarily going for that but was happy with the outcome.

Enjoy and have a great Thursday.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio