Friday, December 11, 2009

I'm Back

I can't believe it has been so long since I have blogged. I totally miss it and now I have some very exciting news to share. I am the newest stamp teacher at Stamp Works in Chandler, AZ. I am so happy, I can hardly stand it!!!

My big debut at the store is tomorrow. I am hosting the Saturday Make-N-Take this week. I am excited and nervous all at the same time. Wish me luck!!!!

I have two classes scheduled for January:

*Savvy-licious for All Occasions-Saturday Jan 9th at 9am-$25
Description: It's a new year which means a whole new round of card giving occasions is headed your way. Come join me to create 4 chic and sassy cards plus an adorable note pad "giftable" project using Savvy Stamps. We will be creating a birthday card, a wedding/anniversary card, a thank you card, and a thinking of you card to get you started out right this year. Plus, there will be a fabulous door prize give away for one lucky winner.

*Love Monkey Valentine Class-Saturday Jan 30th at 9am-$25
Description: That's right. . .They're back. The Stampendous Changito Monkeys are back and cuter than ever for Valentine's Day. Join me in getting a head start of your Valentine cards and gifts. We will be creating 4 amazingly sweet cards plus a candy box "giftable" project for you to give away to your friends, family, or that special someone in your life. It's a Valentine's celebration filled with chocolate, stamping, and just plain fun!! Plus, there will be a fabulous door prize give away for one lucky winner.

These classes should be awesome and I can't wait to get started. I hope to see you all there.

Thanks for checking out my blog. Feel free to leave comments. Have an idea for a class you would LOVE to take. Let me know!! I want to teach what you want to learn.

Take care,

Kelly

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Roz and I would like to see a class using the Victorian style homes, doorways and windows.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio