Wednesday, January 13, 2010

It's a Small Miracle

I should say it's two small miracles. The first one is that I am up this early and typing away. The second and most important small miracle is that my missing camera cord has actually resurfaced. YEAH!!!!!! What does that mean?? I can actually blog AND show you pictures. What a crazy combo, huh?


So, on Saturday I had the pleasure of teaching my first class at Stamp Works. I have been so excited to get started and it was a blast!! I couldn't have asked for a better group of people to attend. They were so encouraging and supportive. I really appreciate every last one of them.


I thought that since I haven't posted in forever, and I haven't posted pictures in more than forever, I would post all the projects we made in class on Saturday. So, here they are:















Talk to you soon.
Kelly


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio