Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Sneak Peek-Moments in Time

Here is a sneak peek of my class at Stamp Works on May 15th at 9am:

Moments In Time:

Class Description:
Stampavie has become one of my favorites and I can't wait to share my latest creations with you. The gorgeous little girls and whimsical garden settings featured in designer Sarah Kay's stamps are sure to steal your heart. Come join me and practice techniques using Copic markers and Prisma colored pencils with Gamsol to color these amazing images. These cards perfect for every occasion!!!






Hope to see you all in class.

Happy Stamping!!

Kelly

1 comments:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Kelly these cards are just gorgeous! I'm so glad we met in Phoenix at the Copic class. Our coloring is getting better and better! Hope you're doing well. ;)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio