Sunday, April 25, 2010

Fun Class. . .Fantastic Group

The Spring in Nature's Garden class at Stamp Works was yesterday and I had a blast. I hope the group did too. We had so much fun creating cards and getting to know each other. Thanks to everyone that attended. Here are a few pics of when they were elbow deep in stamps, ink, and paper:


Hey Melodie-Where were you hiding?????? :-) I'll try to catch you next time!!

I never posted the last 2 cards that I designed for this class. So here they are:




I introduced several new techniques in this class. I hope everyone enjoyed it. I sure did.
I will be posting pictures of the stamps I will be using in my upcoming May classes hopefully early this week. Stay tuned.
In the meantime. . .
Happy Stamping!!
Kelly

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio