Monday, April 19, 2010

Inky Antics-Where have you been all my life?

Have you seen the latest monthly releases from Inky Antics? Where have they been all my life? I reaped the benefits of using the Easter Inky Antics stamps in a class last month. . .Super Cute!! I never posted those pics but I will. Bunnies and chicks for Easter. . .What more can you ask? In the meantime, I am posting a birthday card that I made for my friend Cher just recently. I used the cutest little turtle stamp set and I thought I would share the card (and envelope) with you.




I can't wait for Stamp Works to receive the next batch of Inky stamps. I see a class in our future!!!

Don't forget about the Spring in Nature's Garden class this Saturday at the shop. Class starts at 9 and I think there are some spots left. Hope to see you there! See post below for 3 of the 5 samples we will be making in class.


Happy Stamping!!

Kelly

1 comments:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Hi Kelly, I enjoyed spending the day monday at the Copic certification class with you. Love your birthday card and the way you decorated the envelope!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio