Sunday, April 4, 2010

Cutie Pie Critters-Class Saturday 4/10

I am so excited to be teaching a class with these "Cutie Pie Critters" by Stampavie. Class is on Saturday, April 10th at 9:30 at Stamp Works in Chandler.I know that it's short notice but if you have Saturday morning free, COME JOIN US. There are still some seats left. I had a request from my friends at the shop to teach using these stamps this upcoming weekend and I just couldn't refuse. Here are three of the five cards we will be creating in class:







Hope to see you at Stamp Works this Saturday.
By the way, don't miss out on my "Spring in Nature's Garden" class on the morning of April 24th also. These cards are elegant and beautiful. I will post samples shortly.

Happy Stamping and Happy Easter!!
Kelly

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio