Sunday, April 4, 2010

April Classes at Stampworks

I am looking so forward to my classes at Stamp Works this month and I hope to see you there. Just call the store to reserve your spot!! Here are my class descriptions for April:

**Cutie Pie Critters-April 10th at 9:30AM- $25
Per the request of some of my favorite Stamp Works friends, I have put together an amazing class using the latest cutie pie and super sweet critter stamps from Stampavie. If you haven't seen the new shipment of these stamps, stop by the shop- - -They are FANTASTIC!! This 5 card class will be a mix of birthday, thank you, and all occasion cards and is sure to be INK-CREDIBLE! Come join the fun! SEE SOME SAMPLES IN POST BELOW.


**Spring in Nature's Garden-April 24th at 9:30-$25
These 5 Springtime cards will take you on a journey through nature's most spectacular garden settings. It's the perfect time of year to bring the beauty of the outdoors to the classroom and start creating using fantastic color combonations and unique techniques. I can't wait to share these cards with you!

Happy Stamping and Happy Easter!!

Kelly

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio