Thursday, April 15, 2010

Spring in Nature's Garden Class April 24th

Hi Everyone-

My "Spring in Nature's Garden" class is coming up at Stamp Works on Saturday April 24th at 9AM. Yes, it's coming up quick and I finally have 3 of the 5 card samples ready for you to see below.






I am super excited about this class. It has really given me the chance to experiment with different techniques and create things I can't wait to teach and share with all of you. Remember, there are 5 cards total in this class so there are still two more to come.
I hope to see you in class.
Happy Stamping!
Kelly

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelly,

These cards are beautiful. I especially like the butterfly one.

Sorry I can't be there Saturday! This will be a great class!

Love,
The Big Sister
Colleen

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio