Monday, August 16, 2010

Gift Set: 4 X 4 Note Cards

I needed a birthday gift for Jeanne for today and I thought she would appreciate something handmade. I absolutely love this note card set with matching storage box. I chose SEI paper and made 6 cards total with matching envelopes. I saw this a tutorial for this gift set online and I just think the possibilities are endless. It took some time but I think if I had to do it again, I could do it pretty quickly. This would be a great class, don't you think???? I didn't do much stamping in this example (only one or two things) but really all the cards could be beautifully stamped and we could really have an awesome stamped project at the end.

So here are the pictures. Note that I made two of each of the three cards shown for a total of 6 cards with 6 matching envelopes. Can you tell I love the envelopes?????





It's so cute to keep on top of your desk, isn't it? Knowing me, I would never use any of the cards because I wouldn't want to break up the set. I hope Jeanne uses them and I hope she has the best birthday yet!!


Talk to you soon.

Kelly

1 comments:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Your note card set is wonderful!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio