Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A Few Denami Samples

Hi Everyone-

I just wanted to quickly post some Denami samples tonight before bed. Yes, I know it's early but 5:00 AM comes quickly so bedtime is right around the corner for me.
Here are two samples for the Delightfully Denami 10-Card Blitz which is on Saturday 9/25 from 1-5pm:



Here is a sample for the Denami Devine 10-Card Blitz which is on Sunday from 1-5pm:

Isn't this such a cute baby card? This class will have more of the traditional elegant flair that Denami does so well. I will make sure to give you plenty of different types of cards in both these blitz classes so they can work for all your special occasions!
I will continue to post samples over the next couple weeks of these all occasion cards. I will also be posting samples from my Fall and Halloween Extravaganza Class (Saturday Morning 9/25) and the Denami Christmas Spectacular Class (Sunday Morning 9/26).
Keep checking in. . .I haven't even started bringing the brand new Fall and Christmas stamps into the mix. I can't wait for this long weekend, I will be creating like crazy!!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!!!

Kelly

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will you be posting any more pictures of the class cards?

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio