Saturday, September 18, 2010

"Delightfully Denami-10 Card Blitz" Samples for Class on September 25th

Well I did it- - -all 10 cards are complete. I am so happy!!

What a fun class to design!! I just love all those whimsy Denami images.

I hope you all can join me in class next Saturday from 1-5. It should be an absolute blast.

Don't forget, there is a whole weekend of fun next weekend.
Saturday Morning is the Denami Fall and Halloween Extravaganza
Saturday Afternoon is the 10-card Blitz Class featured in this blog post.

Sunday Morning is the Denami Christmas Spectacular
Sunday Afternoon is the Denami Devine 10-card Blitz class. Featuring another 10 totally different cards than you see here.

You can link click here to view the Stamp Works newsletter for full class descriptions.












I hope to see you all soon. Thanks for visiting.

Happy Stamping.

Kelly

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio