Saturday, October 9, 2010

Cutie Patootie Class Samples

Hi Everyone-

I have been working hard to put my stamping room back together after the "Denami Spectacular" because by the time I had everything cut, packed, and ready to go, my whole house looked like a tornado hit it. By the way, I HAD THE BEST TIME and I would do it over again in a minute.

So over the last week, I have actually been working on my projects again. YIPPIEE!!!!!! I missed it!
So I have created 3 of the 5 cards for my class at Stamp Works on Saturday, October 23rd.

Here is the class description from the newsletter:

Penny Black “Cutie Patooties” with Kelly
1:00pm – 4:00pm $25
Have you seen the lates Mimi and Betsy Bluebell images by Penny Black?AMAZING!!! I just couldn’t resist---I have put together a 5-card class using these new super sweet “Cutie Patootie” little girl images. This class will be a mix of three all occasion cards and two Christmas cards (I can’t believe it’s that time of year again!) Come join us for some fun. It is sure to be INK-CREDIBLE!

Here are some pics of my first few creations for the class:

My cupcake creation. . .I am really liking shaped cards lately. This one is really easy to put together and super fun to make.




Here is Betsy Bluebell delivering presents for a birthday:




This is Mimi starring in one of the two Christmas cards we will be creating in this class. It was so much fun finding the perfect green combo to perfectly shade the Christmas tree. I used flocking for the white on Mimi's outfit and Crystal Lacquer on the ornaments for a 3D effect. SUPER FUN!!!


If you are interested in signing up, give Nic at Stamp Works a call at 480-899-5958 and reserve your spot. I hope to see you all there!!!

Happy Stamping!!

Kelly

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio