Thursday, October 14, 2010

A Day In the Garden

Hi Everyone-

I know that I have mentioned in class that I joined a community garden in Gilbert, AZ and that I would be working hard to get all the "crops" planted in October. Well, it finally happened this Sunday. My whole family was involved including my Mom, my sister Colleen, my niece Mackenzie, my nephew Josh, and, of course the main gardener, my hubby Tyler.

I don't think my Mom has ever even stepped foot in a garden and certainly never had any intention of getting actually dirty in this whole gardening endeavor that I signed her up for. Same pretty much goes for the rest of my family. On the other hand, I thought I would be a SUPER GARDENER, that is until I fell into a back bend position over one of the garden beds. Yep, that's right, I fell backwards off the "garden chair" that was supposed to make the job so much easier but instead it almost killed me!!!!!!!! My family said I screamed like I was in a horror movie. Instead of helping me up, they were all laughing hysterically except for my 14 year old niece who immediately starting taking pictures and texting them to everyone she knows. NICE, HUH???

I have attached a nice peaceful picture that my husband took of us but I am not sharing the one of me on my back, no one will ever see that picture again if I can help it.




All in all, we had a great time and then went back to my parents' house where my Dad had lunch ready for us. He was smart enough not to join us for the dirty part.

More stamping stuff soon. I am getting over a virus this week so production has all but stopped since the weekend.

Happy Stamping!!

Kelly

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio