Friday, December 17, 2010

Pure Innocence Class at Crop Girls January 15th

Hi Everyone-

I am so excited about my new endeavor as a teacher at Crop Girls that I just couldn't wait to post these pictures. I will be teaching this class for my "west-side friends at Crop Girls on Saturday January 15th. My first official class after my "Create-N-Take" tomorrow. As usual, the class price is $25 and includes 4 cards and a get well Cup-a-Soup giftable project. I just couldn't resist these stamps and had a great time designing. The samples will be in the store starting tomorrow December 18th if you would like to see them in person. If you are ready to sign up, please give "the girls" a call at the shop at 623-972-0600.







Just an FYI. . .For my "east-side friends" at Stamp Works. There is tons of fun to come in January and I will be posting my samples very soon!

Happy Stamping!!

Kelly

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio