Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year & Crop Girls Valentine's Class Samples!!!

Happy New Year to you all!! I hope that you had a wonderful New Year's Eve and have a safe, happy, and healthy 2011!!!

I have been teaching stamping for officially one year this month which is super exciting for me. I don't even want to get into how long I have taught papercrafting-I wouldn't want to age myself.

I have many hopes and dreams for this year. . .I am looking very forward to continuing to share my love of papercrafts with my current stamping and scrapping friends and hope that I continue to meet people and build many new friendships throughout the year.

So, this little elf has been working hard over the last week or so and has created the samples for my Valentine's class at Crop Girls.

Here is a collage of all the cards we will be making on 1/29/11:



Let's take a closer look, shall we?


A "super sweet" scalloped heart shaped card. . .


An adorable card that will simply "Drive You Bananas". . .I'll teach you how to make that sky background with cloud stencils.




We will be stacking our monkey stamps to create this stunner. . .



Come use the new Impression Obsession shaker card set to create this classic Valentine. . .



And last but not least. . .It may look like a simple little card but it is actually a super "fast-to-make" M&M holder. You will love it!!




I hope to see you all at the class on January 29th at Crop Girls ($25). Give the girls a call to sign up at 623-720-0600.


Also, don't forget about the Pure Innocence Class at Crop Girls on January 15th.



To my Stamp Works pals, there are two classes coming your way soon:
January 22nd-Sassy Little Sweethearts class using the most adorable images of some cutie pie kids with attitude. Samples coming soon, just waiting for a stamp delivery.

February 5th-Hedgie Mania-Valentine's Celebration I just received these stamps yesterday so samples will be coming soon!!!

Happy Stamping!!

Kelly

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio