Sunday, January 9, 2011

Stamp Works Class Samples!!!

Hi Everyone-

As promised, here are some samples of classes coming up at Stamp Works in Chandler, AZ. I hope to see all my east-side friends soon!!!

On Saturday, January 22nd at Stamp Works:
Sassy Little Sweethearts 1-4pm $25

Isn't this the cutest birthday card for a little boy?? Those are so hard to come by, I thought this would be a super fun card to make.


The image in the pic below is the reason I chose to do this class. I have never seen such a real and animated face in a stamp before. . .It reminds me of a hot summer day in June back in Chicago where I grew up. Oh, the memories!!


I have two more samples for the Sassy Little Sweethearts class almost complete. I just need to color the images and we are in business. There are 5 projects in the class though. . .I will be picking up the last image from Stamp Works on Tuesday to finish up my samples. Yeah, the shipment finally arrived!!

On Saturday, February 5th at Stamp Works:
Hedgie Mania Valentine's Class 1-4 pm $25

Yes, the hedgies are back but this time. . .It's Valentine's Day all the way!!!

The two pictures below are a sort of set for your main Valentine. The heart shaped item below is actually a small candy box that can be filled with M&Ms or those little Ghiradelli squares that you can get next to the register at the craft store. You know the ones. . .my favorite is mint!


Here is a cutie pie shaker card with the same color scheme to give away with your candy box:



I am loving the pastel colors on this next card and the image is so precious!!


I am looking forward to creating the last two cards for this class. The stamps are awesome!!


More to come soon everyone. . .

Happy Stamping!

Kelly







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio