Thursday, December 1, 2016

Hi Stampers!


I am coming to you today with a card from the Simon Says Stamp Card Kit of the Month for December.  I absolutely fell in love with this kit and boy oh boy did it sell out quick.  I was so lucky to get one.

The kit came with a really cute stamp set and Doodle Bug 6x6 designer paper along with a bunch of fun stuff to try such as a Chibi set used to create a circuit in a card so the card lights up at the touch of a button.  That is an experiment for another day but I am super excited about it!

The kit also came with pictures of 6 card samples that can be made from the contents.  I really always try to be original but I have to give credit to another designer here.  

This is the picture that came with the kit which was designed by Sarah Moerman:


Here is my version of the card:

I changed it a bit by adding a ribbon to the top and keeping the colors consistent without introducing red into the card.   I have to admit I got a little over zealous with the snowflakes on my version and i prefer Sarah's more clean snowflake placement.  One more thing. . .It is almost impossible to see but I also used a Quickie Glue Pen and some amazing Fun Stampers Journey glitter to a bunch of randomly placed hearts on the pink paper.  It really gives the card some extra pizzazz.

And of course, I designed the inside of the card with some of the same paper, that cute little reindeer which I colored with Spectrum Noir and an awesome stamp from Lawn Fawn (totally obsessed with Lawn Fawn).



Until We Stamp Again!
Kelly

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio