Monday, September 26, 2011

Halloween Fun at Paper Vineyard this Sunday Oct 2nd @ 1PM----Repeat of Last Sunday's Class

Hi Everyone-

I wanted to let you know that I am repeating my Halloween class from last Sunday again this Sunday Oct 2nd at Paper Vineyard at 1pm.

Come join me in making 5 SPOOKTACULAR Halloween cards using some frightfully delightful images from Impression Obsession. Practice using Copic markers (use of class markers included in price of $27) or bring your own choice of coloring medium. The important thing is to come on in, make some great cards, and have a blast. Hope to see you all there!!!!!

Here is what we will be making:

HAPPY STAMPING!!!!

Kelly

2 comments:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Hi Kelly! I had a great time with you Saturday at The Paper Vineyard, your make 'n take was my favorite! It was so nice to catch up with you there :) Hugs, Jan

Christine said...

I, too, had a great time. You really helped me see how many different things I can do with Copics. Thanks a bunch.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio