Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Paper Vineyard Design Team Challenge-Graphic 45 ABC Primer Collection

Hi Everyone-

Here is today's Paper Vineyard design team challenge:





Kinda cool to go completely outside my comfort zone with this vintage look.

I found a $2 calendar/ planner at Walgreens that I decided to convert into my project this week by decorating the front, inside, and back covers. I figured a teacher would really appreciate this!! For supplies, I kept it simple using black cardstock with the Graphic 45 ABC Primer collection paper. Other than that, I just added some black brads and distressed with brown ink.

The whole paper line along with everything else you may need is available at Paper Vineyard, so stop in.

To see what my fellow design team members have created, check out the Paper Vineyard blog by clicking here.

Happy Stamping!!

Kelly

3 comments:

Marijo said...

Love to alter inexpensive composition books. This one is awesome. All your creations are awesome. Keep them coming!

DianeL said...

Oh man - you did a great job. TFS

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Kelly this is a fabulous project! Sometimes the already colored recycled things are a nice change from coloring :) Nice job out of your "box"!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio