Monday, September 19, 2011

Halloween Class at Paper Vineyard this weekend September 25th at 1pm

Hi Everyone-

So I cheated. . .but just a little. . .The Paper Vineyard design team challenge was to make a Halloween project BUT I wanted to give my Halloween class at Paper Vineyard on Sunday a shout out today. So these cards are doing double duty!! I just picked up the stamps for Sunday's class on Saturday due to a delay at the manufacturer so I am currently working on samples. I just finished the first two which I am featuring below. THERE WILL BE 5 SPOOKTACULAR HALLOWEEN CARDS IN THE CLASS.

If you know anything about me. . .You know I LOVE Halloween. This should be a blast.





If you are interested. . .Call Paper Vineyard at 480-656-2068 to sign up today. It will be a blast!!

Happy Stamping!!


Kelly

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio