Sunday, August 14, 2011

Card Class at Paper Vineyard Monday August 22nd

Hi Everyone-

So I should absolutely be in bed right now considering I need to wake up at 4:30 or so. . .
The problem is I fell asleep on the couch for three hours this afternoon. Boy am I gonna pay for that tomorrow.

Anyway, I wanted to do a quick post with card samples for my class at Paper Vineyard on Monday August 22nd from 5:30-9:00pm.












These cards were SUPER FUN to make and I can't wait to share them with you.


To sign up for class, please call Paper Vineyard at 480-656-2058 or you can even sign up right online by clicking here and then click on Register Now at the bottom of the page. The class fee is $27. I hope to see you there!!


I also have another class FEATURING 5 DIFFERENT ALL OCCASION CARDS at Paper Vineyard on Sunday August 28th from 1-4:30. You can see the samples and/or sign up for that class by clicking here.


Happy Stamping!


Kelly









0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio