Saturday, August 13, 2011

Halloween In August

Hi Everyone-

Well it has been quite a while since I made a card that wasn't necessarily part of a class. Even though I LOVE designing for my classes, it was rather liberating to design a few cards without thinking to myself "I love this idea but can I get my hands on 12 more of these pieces of paper or amazing chip board pieces." I also took a hiatis from my Copics and used Prisma color pencils with Oderless Mineral Spirits to color the witch image below. Not only that, I challenged myself not to use stamps on the 2nd and 3rd card below. I really went outside the norm this time, didn't I??!!

These cards are for the Paper Vineyard Design Team challenge for this week which is "Halloween in August". WHAT A GREAT IDEA, HUH? I love Halloween and to me whether it's August, October, or January. . .It's always a good time to make a Halloween card.





All the cards were made with the new We R Memory Keepers Line at Paper Vineyard. SO CUTE. I couldn't stay away from it. Hop on over to the Paper Vineyard blog in the next couple days to see more designs from the rest of the team.


I am teaching 2 different all occasion classes at PAPER VINEYARD this month using Unity Stamps.


To view a sneak peak of my SUPER SWEET all occasion class on Monday August 22nd from 5:30-9pm, click here.


To view my floral all occasion class samples for Sunday August 28th from 1-4:30, click here.



Stay tuned for posts of these samples right here on this blog.

Happy Stamping!!


Kelly


















1 comments:

FitterTwit said...

These are just ADORABLE!!! I am seriously gaga for anything Halloween and you certainly nailed it with these!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these!!!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio