Thursday, August 25, 2011

Paper Smooches Stamp Class by Kelly Wann plus a chance to be charitable!!!

SEPTEMBER 3rd AT STAMP WORKS @ 1PM...It's finally happening. . .Paper Smooches, my favorite new stamp company, is coming to the shelves of Stamp Works. I can't wait to share these fun loving and super creative images with you in the classroom. So, to celebrate this glorious occasion, I thought I would do something a bit different in class. I will be designing 7 CARDS for this class instead of my normal 5 cards. What's the catch? At the end of class, I will be asking you to donate 2 (that's right--just 2) of the 7 cards (you choose which cards) to a charity supported by Paper Smooches called "Card Cupids". This charity sends cards to children that are sick or in difficult life situations to help put smiles on their little faces. The price is the same as a regular 5 card class ($25), I just need your great card making skills to put together a nice big package of cards to send to this charity.

Here are the cards we will be making that day:


Please join me in becoming a Card Cupid for the day!!

Call Stamp Works at 480-899-5958 to sign up for class!! It will be an absolute blast!!!

Happy Stamping!!

Kelly

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio