Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Mojo Monday Week 77

So I decided to take a stab at the Mojo Monday sketch this week. I just love looking at all the entries and even though my name is one in a sea of participants, I just love to be a part of it. Here is this week's sketch:So I decided on a cupcake theme for this week's sketch. This paper has been in my stash for a long time and it just kept calling to me. I love pink and brown-can't get enough of it-and all the crazy patterns on this card sure make it "interesting" to look at.


Ingredients:

Paper: DP-American Crafts

Stamps: Big cupcake and sentiment-My Favorite Things, Mini cupcake and leaf-Stamps by Judith

Coloring: Copic markers

Embellishments: Clear dimensional glaze-Inkssentials, Chunky glitter-Stampendous, Fine glitter-Susie Sparkle

Thanks for looking and let me know what you think. I am always looking for good ideas to get the best possible pictures. I would love some advice.

'Til Later,

Kelly

4 comments:

Yaneri said...

So so cute Kelly! So creative to use little cupcakes. So small and cute. Cupcakes are soooo popular today.....just makes me go by some.....ummmm cupcakes!.....lol!

Devon said...

Oooh! Yummy! Love the colors and the cupcakes!

Anonymous said...

Another great card as always, Kell. Love the colors and the theme. Good for you for breaking in your Stamps by Judith stubbies.

Bev said...

So pretty, love the colours and cute cupcake x

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio