Monday, March 23, 2009

Some Bunny Loves You

Easter has never been my favorite holiday. . .From a religious standpoint, I certainly respect the reason for celebration. From a commercial standpoint, I have never been into the Easter basket hype. However, from a stamping perspective, I think I am in love with this holiday. I was talking to someone on Saturday who said that with all the cutie pie bunny and chickie stamps, Easter was her favorite by far. I have to say that I am leaning in that direction.

I stamped the card below using a newly EZ-mounted red rubber stamp that I found at convention. It was hard to see the image clearly but I just couldn't resist the bunny. I just love this stamp. . .What a find! Then I used the three other Studio G stamps to complete the card (the carrot stamp and both sentiments). I topped it off with some Copic coloring technique and a whole lot of glitter and Voila-an Easter Card to be proud of. I hope you enjoy it too.







Thanks for looking.

'Til Later

Kelly

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an absolutely adorable card-I love it! You've done it once again-good going!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio