Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sandy's Corner Class

Prescott Trip-Part 2

So when we arrived at Sandy's Corner, we had some time to look around. Since this was my first trip there, I didn't know what to expect. I was almost immediately hooked. The storefront is an adorable little house that is so inviting. Then you walk through the doors and are greeted by two of the nicest people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Sandy and Jim have owned businesses together for many years and this is either their 3rd or 4th endeavor.

After about a half hour or so of browsing, we were already piling up the product. We had to take a break for our class though. Now, I would have thought that Sandy would be the teacher. However, Kathy told us ahead of time that Jim is the mastermind behind the classroom. Of course Sandy is super talented as well and was willing to demo anything we wanted. She got my Mom absolutely hooked on one of the projects she was working on.

I have to admit, I didn't know what to expect. All we had mentioned is that we would like to sharpen our masking techniques. Jim was amazing, he taught us some awesome masking techniques and we had a lesson in coloring that knocked my socks off and gave me a whole new perspective on using colored pencils. I am so excited to actually start using them. I thought I would post the pictures of the cards we made. Of course, I have to give 100% full credit to Jim and Sandy at Sandy's Corner for these fabulous projects. The Sassy Stampers will be back for round two very soon!!!








Thanks again Sandy and Jim!!!

'Til Later,

Kelly

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio