Monday, February 2, 2009

Fun Valentine

I saw this paper and I just needed to use it to make a Valentine for my hubby Tyler. This will be one of several he will get this year from me. Let's face it. . .There is just too much great stuff out there to only make one. My fellow stampers and scrappers know exactly what I mean.



I used quite an assortment of products on this card, so here it goes. . .
Scalloped paper: Creative Imaginations
All other paper: Fancy Pants
Tag shaped stamp: A Muse clear stamp set
Key, front sentiment, and right border heart stamps: Hero Arts
Inside sentiment: My Favorite Things-Be Mine (Mini Set)
Embellishments: Brads by Making Memories and glitter by Stickles


Check later for another card. I am just finishing up my Method Monday challenge for In Style Stamps.

Kelly

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio