Monday, February 2, 2009

Method Monday-In Style Stamps

So I mentioned last week that I had received some SUPER CUTE goodies from In Style Stamps that I just couldn't wait to use. Today, I got a chance to participate in their Method Monday challenge using one of my new stamps.

All the papers I used are by SEI along with the rub on for the front cover. For the inside portion of the card, I used Marti-just one of In Style's totally fab stamps. Marti was colored with Copics and I used my purple and gold Spicas to color her dress and give it some glitz.

I deviated just a bit by adding an extra element to the card-a band that slides over the card to help keep it closed. Cute and functional-gotta love it! Check it out. . .

With the slide closure (belly band). . .


Without the belly band. . .

The card inside the card. . .

Inside sentiment. . .


This card was so fun to make.
Thanks for a great tutorial Jen!

Kelly

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Kelly, this card is just darling!! LOVE the colors. Marti looks like she is ready for a night out! (can I join? LOL)I LOVE your sentiment too!! The belly band is a GREAT addition to the card! Thanks so much for playing along!!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio