Saturday, February 21, 2009

Mojo Monday Week 74

In between shopping with my dh and taking care of the many pups that I am puppy-sitting for this weekend, I decided I was going to participate in the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge. The sketch was creative and fun. I couldn't resist.

Here is the sketch for this week:


Here is my card:



Ingredients:
Paper: Glitter paper-Crafts N' Crafting, Animal print-Paper Studio, CS-Bazzil.
Stamps: Main image-Hero Arts, Sentiment-My Favorite Things
Ink & Markers: Ink-Mementos-Tuxedo Black, Markers: Copic Spica-Pink, Copic Ciao-Black
Embellishments: Embossing folder-Cuttlebug-Houndstooth, Stickles-Black Diamond, Ribbon-unknown, Gems-Queen & Company

Enjoy your weekend!!
Kelly

4 comments:

Linda said...

Cool shoe ..... I'd love a pair like it.
Love your card.
Linda

Caryl P said...

I love it! Not only are the shoes great but I love how you combined it with an animal print.

Anonymous said...

A really great sparkle card-love the colors!!!

Anonymous said...

You are just the most creative person out there-love the card!!!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio