Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day Hubby!

Valentine's Day was postponed at my house until Sunday the 15th but my honey definitely made it up to me.

I made some really cute cards for my hubby over the past couple weeks but ended up showing him my work along the way. Today he mentioned something very interesting to me. He reminded me that I never actually signed a card and gave it to him. Oops!!

So I decided I would make him a card he hadn't already seen. He loved it and he thought the sentiment was hysterical. He couldn't believe it was actually a stamp out there that said "Won't you be my little love monkey?".

I must give credit to the following companies for the awesome products I used to create this super adorable card:

Amuse: Black patterned paper with white polka dots

My Favorite Things: White patterned paper with black polka dots

Stamps: Stampendous Changitos (various sets)

Bazzil: Black and white cardstock

Thanks for reading.

Happy Belated Valentine's Day!

Kelly

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio