Thursday, February 26, 2009

Prescott Here We Come!!

Saturday is a very special day. . .Not only is it the first field trip for the Sassy Stampers, it is also one of the member's birthdays! We are having a birthday celebration with Kathy at the Victorian Garden Tea Room in Prescott. Then we are off to a private class at the local stamp store in Prescott called Sandy's Corner. We have been looking forward to it all week. I sure hope this rowdy group can keep it together for high tea at the Victorian Garden. I wouldn't want to embarrass Kathy. All I know is that I am taking Kathy's advice and going for the finger sandwiches that take 4 bites, not 2.

On a more serious note. . .Kathy is a dear friend of mine and I can't wait to celebrate the day with her and the other members of the Sassy Stampers.

To get myself in the birthday mood, I am posting a masculine birthday card today. I will post Kathy's foo-foo birthday card on Sunday after I give it to her. She has to have some surprises for her big day, right??




Have a great Friday!!


Kelly

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a total nut!!! I laughed out loud over the 4 bite versus 2 bite finger sandwiches. Can't wait to go tomorrow. I know we'll have a blast!!!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio