Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sassy Stamper Meeting

Today was a fantastic day-the February Sassy Stamper meeting.

Since there are some newbies in the group, I decided to demonstrate the Wizard today. Almost every card I designed used the tool in some way. They absolutely loved it-of course. However, when I went over to help my friend Kathy get started, we had a little mishap and she crushed my finger with the handle of the tool. Even though the pain immediately brought tears to my eyes, I just couldn't stop laughing. In fact, we laughed so hard all day long, my sides still hurt. What would we do without our friends? They sure make life interesting.

My finger is better now and the swelling has subsided but watch out for Kathy. She tends to get a bit "over-excited" about her love for stamping. Just kidding. . .She's the best!!

Here is a card that I designed for our last meeing. . .I will be posting the cards I designed for February's meeting throughout the week.




Thanks for reading.


Kelly

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio